- Florida State (8/8) – Didn’t look fantastic against BC, but I am keeping them atop the standings.
- Clemson (3/3) – Beat down the Deacons last week.Is this a new Clemson team, or is a “clemsoning” on the horizon?
- Miami (14/14) – Took relative care of a pretty poor South Florida squad.
- Maryland (25/ORV) – Trying to give the ACC a fourth Top-25 squad.
- Virginia Tech (ORV/ORV) – Won on the road in Atlanta to leap frog the other Tech.
- Georgia Tech (ORV/ORV) – Dropped a conference game against VT.
- NC State (NR/NR) – Took care of CMU, looking to break the streak in Winston-Salem.
- Pitt (NR/NR) – Beat Virginia for another conference win.
- North Carolina (NR/NR) – Things heading south in Chapel Hill.Don’t worry, you guys can start looking forward to basketball season again.Nothing more to see here…
- Duke (NR/NR) – Beat the always powerful Troy by 7 last week.
- Syracuse (NR/NR) – About basketball season...
- Boston College (NR/NR) – Gave FSU a much closer than expected game last week.
- Virginia (NR/NR) – A conference loss to Pitt last week.
- Wake Forest (NR/NR) – Took it on the chin from Clemson last week.
Legend: ORV = Others Receiving Votes, NR = Not Ranked