By Eric Murtaugh
Subscribe to the One Foot Down Podcast
In Episode 6:
- Sorting through the weakest teams on the schedule.
- BYU being the 'toughest' of the 'easiest' games.
- Ranking the teams Notre Dame is a slight favorite against.
- How many points is playing at the Big House worth for Michigan?
- The Stanford offense and how the Cardinal schedule will drop the spread by game 12.
- A short preview of the Temple roster.
- Will the Owls be the easiest game on the season?
- The lack of potential at quarterback with Rees.
- Very positive trend lines at running back.
- The best offensive line of the Kelly era?
- Cautiously optimistic about the tight end corps.
- Not much to worry about with the Irish receivers.
- The worry about lack of depth at defensive line.
- Concerns at the linebacker position outside of Prince Shembo & Ishaq Williams.
- Sorting through the potential at safety in a strong defensive backfield.
- Opinions on the punting game and special teams in general.