- Girl, 5, dies after dad allegedly threw her off Florida bridge
- Baby born with two front teeth
- Family claims they were forced off Disney cruise due to baby’s age
- Man arrested for meth possession while wearing shirt that says 'I have drugs'
- Watch reaction when woman tells her husband she’s pregnant
A teacher’s aide was charged Friday after police said she had sex with a student inside her car at a cemetery near Pittsburgh.
Police allege 45-year-old Tracy Ardeno, a teacher's aide at Washington High School in Washington, Pennsylvania, had sex with a 20-year-old high school senior last month at Washington Cemetery.
Ardeno was charged with institutional sexual assault. She will be sent her charges by summons in the mail.