Digital Ad Operations Manager (Full Time)
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Ad Operations Manager will be to optimize, educate and facilitate all things regarding digital advertising and the associated fulfillment processes at Cox Media Group Athens. This person will serve as the liaison between the corporate digital team and the local market.
This position will also help lead, train and develop the Client Services Coordinators and will collaborate with the Sales Management team to implement strategies while proactively increasing the digital aptitude of all sales and support employees. Additional duties include: participating in weekly staff and sales meetings, conducting ongoing digital advertising training to the sales team and client seminars with local businesses as well as serving as part of a team of internal digital experts within the building to help CMG Athens remain at the forefront of digital marketing innovation.
This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Sales to help develop and implement new digital revenue streams while training traditional media consultants on how these new products fit into our overall portfolio and strategy. This individual will be asked to join sales representatives in the field to articulate the intricacies of digital advertising to our media partners and prospects.
Candidates must have outstanding digital advertising knowledge as well as emerging and existing facets of digital media including but not limited to; content marketing, SEO/SEM, display ad networks, video, mobile, IP Targeting, social media, native and website consulting.
• Assist the Sales Team in achieving revenue goals and consistent year over year growth by helping to strategize and optimize all digital advertising campaigns.
• Join Account Executives on client appointments and assist them by effectively communicating the complexities of digital advertising services and strategy to business owners and decision makers.
• Provide product leadership for all owned and operated digital assets.
• Facilitate third party digital vendor relationships and seek opportunities that will help maximize revenue opportunities for the cluster.
• Assist Account Executives in integrating new digital products and services as part of their overall marketing campaigns with current clients.
• Coach, train and develop all sales and support staff on introducing new digital products and services that are integrated with core and traditional media products and services.
• Resolve online advertising, delivery and fulfillment issues, customer complaints, and conflicts.
• Direct the Client Services Coordinators with all fulfillment processes in connection with digital orders.
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience of digital advertising and marketing.
• Successful experience working in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
• Expert knowledge of digital media including knowledge in content marketing, SEO/SEM, display ad networks, video, mobile, IP Targeting, social media, native, website consulting and video.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization and time-management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment that includes Account Executives, sales support, and sales management.
Email resume to Russell.Lawson@coxinc.com.
On-Air Talent (Full Time)
Cox Media Group Athens, Georgia is looking for our next great on air morning personality. If you can work with a morning partner already in place, on a heritage radio station this may be the position inside Cox Media Group you’ve been waiting for. If you understand Country, Top 40 or Hot AC and the life groups associated with those formats plus have familiarity with any radio station automation system, this gig may be for you. You must have a natural ability to communicate clearly and connect with listeners, while remaining focused. Beyond on the air you must have effective social media skills, ability to follow a station/morning show plan, take coaching/direction and music scheduling knowledge will be bonus in landing this job. Other requirements include but are not limited to: being involved in meetings, brainstorming sessions, voicing spots and production. In addition you may have responsibilities with other radio stations in our cluster.
Our last morning co-host advanced to a great shift in a large CMG radio market and we are looking to fill her shoes. Additional skills which could be helpful include writing, the ability to work on projects as set by PD, and availability for station appearances.
Email resume to Pete de Graaff.
Job Title: Remote Technician (Part Time)
Job Description: Set up on location to prepare for live broadcasts, engage with listeners, take picture of events for web, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Responsibilities: Set up and break down of remote broadcasts, responsible for equipment and station vehicle during remotes, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma
- Drug free
- Outgoing, energetic, friendly
- Previous media experience is helpful
- Ability to take directions
- Flexible schedule
Email resume to Josh.Hill@coxinc.com
Cox Media Group, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Inc., is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.