BUD LIGHT® 3 FOR ALL 2021 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS DEVISED AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Bud Light 3 for All Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the state of Georgia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Athens (“Sponsor”), Terrier Media Buyer, Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin on or about 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time (”ET) on September 1, 2021 and ends on or about 11:59 p.m. ET on December 3, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
3. How To Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants can enter the Sweepstakes each week by taking the following steps:
i. Select any three (3) college football games and select such games’ team that you pick to cover the daily point spread (each a “pick”) at http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/scoreboard/ (each team in each game must be an NCAA FBS team);
ii. Submit your week’s three (3) picks by calling Sponsor to submit picks during the Morning Show at (706) 549-6000 (the “Sweepstakes Line”) on any Wednesday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 a.m. ET during the Sweepstakes Period on each day (for the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 25, 2021), entrants can call Sponsor to submit picks only on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 23 and 24, respectively, during the same 6:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 a.m. ET submission window);
iii. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualification, each entrant who correctly picks all three (3) of their week’s games (“Weekly Qualifier”) will be entered into a random drawing for such week during the Sweepstakes Period (each, a “Weekly Drawing”) for the chance to be selected as the potential “Weekly Winner” (as defined below); and
iv. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualification, each Weekly Winner will be entered into a random drawing for the chance to win the one (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Drawing”).
For the avoidance of doubt, an entrant becomes a Weekly Qualifier when the entrant accurately selects three (3) FBS vs. FBS football games where their selected team covers the point spread listed in the daily snapshot (described below) (e.g., the selected favored team wins by at least one (1) point more than what is listed in the daily snapshot of the point spread). The entrant merely selecting the winning team is not sufficient to become a Weekly Qualifier. A “push” (when the game concludes with the exact point spread shown on the relevant point spread at the time of entry) does not qualify as a successful pick.
Sponsor will take a snapshot of the point spreads available on http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/scoreboard/ each Wednesday through Friday at 6:00 a.m. during the Sweepstakes Period. During Thanksgiving week, Sponsor will take a snapshot of the daily spread at 6:00 a.m. only on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 23 and 24, respectively. Each 6:00 a.m. snapshot will be the point spread used for that day’s 6:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 a.m. ET submission window. Entrants cannot submit picks for a game that has already occurred for the applicable week (e.g., an entrant cannot submit picks on Friday for one or more games that occurred on the preceding Thursday). Sponsor will confirm the applicable day’s point spread with each entrant at the time picks are submitted.
If there are no Weekly Qualifiers for a given week , then all such entrants for such week will be entered into such week’s Weekly Drawing. If one or more of the games picked by an entrant is cancelled or postponed for any reason, and the picked game is not played on that particular week, then those picks will be counted as a win. Entrants will not be penalized for games that are not played.
Limit: One (1) set of three (3) picks per entrant per week. An entrant can only be a Weekly Winner once during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed consent to record any telephone conversation between an entrant and Sponsor. Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules.
In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity.
In the event a caller gets disconnected for any reason before providing their entry, Sponsor may resume the call-in opportunity affected, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls from mobile devices or land lines and dropped calls may result in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize.
Any winning entrant must be the same person who originally sent the entry or dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person’s behalf. An entrant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Georgia driver’s license or Georgia state-issued ID (or other proof of Georgia residency, such as a copy of a utility bill), subject to the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the entry was sent. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the entry by a service provider that is responsible for assigning the same. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection and Odds.
On or about the Monday following each week of the Sweepstakes period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Weekly Winner from among all eligible Weekly Qualifiers in a random drawing (the “Weekly Winner”). During the week of Labor Day, the Weekly Winner will be selected on or about Tuesday, September 7. An entrant can only be a Weekly Winner once during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of becoming the Weekly Winner vary based on the number of entrants.
On or about December 7, 2021, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Weekly Winners in a random drawing. Odds of winning the Grand Prize: 1 in 13.
5. Prize Description.
Weekly Winner Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualifications, thirteen (13) Weekly Winners will each receive:
- One (1) $25 Loco’s Gift Card
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each weekly qualifier prize: $25
Gift card subject to terms and conditions of gift card issuer.
Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualifications, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- One (1) flat screen TV
- One (1) Bud Light prize (to be determined by Sponsor)
- One (1) portable grill
- One (1) Locos gift card valued at $200
ARV of the Grand Prize: $500.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household for one (1) calendar year from conclusion of Sweepstakes Period
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential Weekly Winners will be selected and notified on or about the Monday following each week of the Sweepstakes Period at the phone number from which entrant called Sponsor to submit his or her picks. During the week of Labor Day, the Weekly Winner will be selected and notified on or about September 7. Weekly Qualifiers will not be notified by Sponsor that they are entered into the Weekly Drawing. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about December 7, 2021 at the phone number from which entrant called Sponsor to submit his or her picks.
Unless otherwise advised by Sponsor, to claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 1010 Tower Place, Bogart, GA 30622, within twenty-four (24) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within twenty-four (24) hours of notification and a written commitment to be awarded the prizing.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential Weekly Winner or Grand Prize winner after a reasonable (as determined solely by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential Finalist to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential Finalist’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute Finalist by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to three alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TERRIER MEDIA BUYER, INC., ANHEUSER-BUSCH COMPANIES, LLC, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, ENTRANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, or production errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or employed in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforce-ability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The Bud Light 3 for All 2020 Contest is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Athens. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 8, 2021) or for a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Bud Light 3 for All 2021 Contest, 1010 Tower Place Watkinsville, GA 30677. A copy of these Official Rules can be viewed by visiting www.960TheRef.com/contests. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Abby Jeffers, Promotions & Activations Manager, 1010 Tower Place, Watkinsville, GA 30677.