1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Bud Light 3 for All Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the state of Georgia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry." Employees of Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Athens (“Sponsor”), Terrier Media Buyer, Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on or about 6:00 am on September 9th, 2020 and ends on or about 11:59pm on December 8th, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To enter, ---Listeners can pick 3 college games (FBS vs FBS) using daily point spread at http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/scoreboard/. 960 the Ref will take a snapshot Wednesday-Friday (The Friday 6AM point spread is the one we will use up until Saturday at noon ET) during the season and those point spreads will be the ones used for a 24 hour period. Because point spreads change during the day, you will get a confirmation email letting you know exactly what lines you are locked in on for the games you picked. If all three of your weekly games are picked correctly, you will be entered into a drawing on the following Monday to determine the weekly winner. A push is not considered a win. Ex: if Georgia is favored by three over North Carolina, and the Dogs win by three, then that is ruled a push. Each weekly winner will then be entered into the grand prize drawing which will happen on or about December 8th, 2020. One set of picks per person per email each week. Emails will be accepted each week from 6AM on Wednesday until 12:00PM (noon) on Saturday at 960theRef@cmg.com. Phone picks will be taken only during the Morning Show from 6AM-10AM Wednesday thru Friday at 706-549-6000.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach the Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of the Sweepstakes prior to accepting the caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of Finalists opportunities awarded in this Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If a caller is ineligible or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified, and no Finalist will be selected during that call-in period.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
1. Winner Selection and Odds.
On or about December 8th, 2020 Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner out of all weekly qualifiers. Odds of becoming a weekly qualifier depend on the number of eligible participants; odds of winning grand prize once becoming a weekly qualifier, 1 in 13.
1. Prize Description.
Thirteen (13) Weekly Qualifying Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualification: Thirteen (13) weekly qualifiers will receive:
One (1) $25 Loco’s Gift Card
One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and qualification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
One (1) 50″ flat screen TV
One (1) Bud Light Cooler
One (1) portable grill (grill size to be determined by sponsor)
Total value of 50″ flat screen TV, Bud Light Cooler, and portable grill will not surpass $500 ERV.
One (1) Locos gift card valued at $200
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household for One (1) calendar year from conclusion of Sweepstakes Period
1. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winner will be notified on or about December 8th by the email address provided and phone number provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential Finalist after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential Finalist to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential Finalist’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute Finalist by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to three alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
1. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
2. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., BUD LIGHT, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
4. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, Participants acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
1. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforce-ability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
2. Sponsor. The Bud Light 3 for All 2020 Contest is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Athens. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or a copy of the official rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Bud Light 3 for All 2020 Contest 1010 Tower Place Watkinsville, GA 30677 by 12/8, 2020 or view a copy of these Official Rules, visit 960TheRef.com or If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Abby Jeffers, Promotions & Activations Manager @ 1010 Tower Place Watkinsville, GA 30677.