College football, it’s an obsession. You live it, breathe it, eat it. Well... you should be rewarded for your fandom and the boys on the 960 the Ref Morning Show are doing just that with the Bud Light 3 for All. Just pick 3 college games each week against the spread, go 3-0, and your name goes in the pot for one of our 13 weekly drawings! Winners receive a one (1) Bud Light Prize Pack, which will include a small cooler and additional Bud Light merchandise and an entry into the end-of-season grand prize drawing for the Bud Light Tailgate Package including:
- One (1) $1,000 VISA gift card;
- Two (2) Bud Light tailgate chairs
- One (1) Bud Light football toss game
- One (1) Bud Light Ranger Solo stove with base
Isn’t it time you put your football knowledge to good use? Good luck!
Bud Lite 3 for All | Unofficial Rules
- You pick 3 college games (FBS vs FBS) using daily point spread at http://classic.betonline.ag/sportsbook/football/ncaa
- 960 the Ref will take a snapshot Wednesday-Friday during the season at 6AM and those point spreads will be the ones we use for a 24 hour period. (The Friday 6AM point spread is the one we will use up until Friday at 6PM ET)
- Because point spreads change during the day, you will get a confirmation email letting you know exactly what lines you are locked in on for the games you picked.
- If you pick all three of your weekly games correctly, you will be entered into a drawing on Monday to determine the weekly winner. A push is not considered a win. For example, if Georgia is favored by three over South Carolina, and the Dogs win by three, then that is ruled a push.
- Each weekly winner will then be entered into the grand prize drawing at the end of the contest
- One set of picks per person per email each week.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Contest begins Wednesday, August 30th, 2023
- Weekly winners will be drawn each Monday during the season. Each contestant can only be a weekly winner once during the duration of the contest.
- Grand prize drawing will be Tuesday, Dec 5, 2023
- For contesting or prize issues, please reach out to Brittney Kenimer @ Brittney.email@example.com